Northwestern Ontario Chapter
The Northwestern Ontario Chapter of the The Canadian Society of Safety Engineering (CSSE) serves Northern Ontario between Sault Ste. Marie and the Manitoba border.
We host regular luncheon meetings and past topics have included:
- Guest speakers from the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development addressing various topics such as new legislation and initiative priorities;
- Review of the new working at heights legislation with a guest speaker from WSN;
- Emergency and Fire Planning with a guest speaker from the Thunder Bay Fire Services;
- Utility Locates with a guest speaker from ON1Call and TSSA;
- and various best practices sharing meetings for all members.
We also host regular social networking events.
If you are interested in networking with other safety professionals from Northwestern Ontario please reach out to us to learn more.
|Chair||Jennifer Main||Senior Environmental Engineer, Stantec|
|Vice -Chair||Robert Popien||Health and Safety Advisor, Tbaytel|
|Treasurer||Jacquie Elvish||Senior Health and Safety Specialist, Stantec|
|Secretary||Jamie Fulkerson||Corporate Safety Specialist, City of Thunder Bay|
|Past -Chair||Kerri Bernardi||Corporate Safety, City of Thunder Bay|
Contact us - email@example.com