CSSE Education Webinar Call for Proposals
The CSSE Education Steering Committee is now accepting proposals to present a webinar in our first webinar series coming in early 2019. Proposals received through this Call for Webinar Proposals are given first consideration by the Course Management & Development (CMD) Education Subcommittee when putting together the webinar series.
The CMD Subcommittee seeks high quality proposals on trending issues, hot topics, and key knowledge areas within occupational health, safety, and environmental practice. We seek diversity among our successful proposed webinars and presenters, and focus on engaging content with direct application to professional practice. Our program is put together to strengthen the skills of professionals already in the workplace.
To be considered, please review the information below and complete the form found on the CSSE web site. You are welcome to submit as many proposals as you wish; however, presenters will be limited to one webinar (either as a presenter or co-presenter) in this first series. The CMD Subcommittee will make recommendations, based upon the criteria below, to the Education Director who will make final determination of which proposals are selected, in consultation with staff and the Executive.
- Relevancy of proposed webinar to the parameters outlined above.
- Clarity of webinar purpose, description, design, and intended results.
- Extent to which the proposal presents cutting-edge ideas, experience and learning within the occupational health, safety and environmental practice.
- Extent to which the proposed webinar addresses the needs of occupational health, safety and environmental professionals.
- Learning outcomes clearly identified and supported by the webinar description.
- Fit of the proposed webinar’s intended outcomes with the design and methodology, including an appropriate degree of participation for all those attending the session.
For a proposal to be considered, ALL information requested within the submission form must be provided. CSSE will notify everyone who submits a proposal for the first webinar series whether your proposal was selected by early January 2019. Proposals not selected for this series will be kept on file and be considered in future webinar programming.
Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to receiving your proposal.
Robert Montgomery, CRSP, CHSC
Submission deadline is December 15, 2018